The warm tones of this reusable coffee bean bag echo the deep varied browns of a perfectly roasted bean. From a standard push-the-button-at-6:00 a.m. coffee maker, to refilling coffee pods with your favorite Single Origin, or whatever was on sale – the Morning Coffee bag transports the coffee you need for the perfect home brew.
High quality, functional, and reusable, The Bean Bag can be filled with coffee beans or freshly ground coffee. This good-looking bag sits right on the counter, or you can transfer gourmet coffee from The Bean Bag to an airtight storage container at home or office. You can also use The Bean Bag as a sleeve over a traditional paper coffee bag, prolonging the life of the paper bag over many refills.
A coffee drinker’s essential, The Bean Bag is washable, reusable and eco-friendly…and it makes a great gift! One bag for regular. Another for decaf. Maybe one to take to the office.
Our Morning Coffee secure-closure bag has more sustainable uses. Many dry bulk goods can travel home in The Bean Bag instead of a plastic bag. Excellent for dried beans, rice, pasta; transfer dry goods to an airtight container for extended storage.
The Bean Bag is made in the U.S./patent pending.
The Bean Bag – Use +
To open: use tabs at sides of bag top to easily separate hook-and-loop closure strips.
To close: line up closure strips and press firmly.
At the grocery store:
- Slip The Bean Bag directly under the bulk coffee chute, just like a paper coffee bag, and fill with desired amount of beans.
- If you’re gonna grind, pour beans into grinder and hold The Bean Bag under the grinding chute. Press hook-and-loop strips together firmly to close.
- For finely ground coffee, The Bean Bag also works great as a sleeve over a traditional paper coffee bag, prolonging the life of the paper bag over many refills.
- Attach a wire/paper label through the grommet to mark the coffee variety/bin #, or write the bin # on a sticky store label and press directly onto the bag: Decaf, Caf, French Roast, Mocha Java, Kona – it’s all good.
At the specialty coffee shop:
Ask your friendly barista/coffee roaster to pour your beans or grounds directly into The Bean Bag, then press hook-and-loops strips together firmly to close.
The Bean Bag – Care +
- Use a fresh, clean toothbrush to gently remove any grounds from the hook-and-loop closure strips.
- Occasional washing recommended: press hook-and-loop strips together firmly to close. Hand or machine wash with mild soap/no bleach. Hang to dry or toss in the dryer. Irons up fast if you want those crisp folds back.
- Be sure the bag is completely dry before refilling at the store.